Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
- 1.2 The Site User may not enter into these Terms if the Site User (a) is not of legal age to form a binding contract with Trending Casinos, or (b) is a person barred from using online casinos under the laws of any country including the country in which the Site User is a resident.
- 1.3 If the Site User does not agree to these Terms, they may not access or otherwise use the Site.
2. IMPORTANT NOTICE
- 2.1 The reviews, news, advice and betting information contained on the Site are for entertainment and information purposes only.
- 2.2 We take every care possible in researching our subject matter but we do not accept any responsibility for any potential or actual financial losses incurred. It is the responsibility of the Site User of this website to be fully aware of the wagering and gambling regulations in your jurisdiction.
- 2.3 We would therefore strongly advise anyone who wishes to gamble online that they first ensure they are old enough to do so based on the laws in their country of residence and also check the current laws imposed by the government of the country you are living in surrounding online gambling.
- 2.4 These may vary from state to state and country to country. For guidelines or information on responsible gambling, Trending Casinos suggests Site User visits the relevant government department of your jurisdiction.
3. CHANGES TO TERMS
- 3.1Trending Casinos reserves the right, in Trending Casinos’ discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site. Trending Casinos may restrict access to parts or the entire Site at any time, including, but not limited to, Content, certain features, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, without notice or liability.
- 3.2Any Content on the Site may be out of date at any given time and Trending Casinos is under no obligation to update such Content.
- 3.3Trending Casinos reserves the right, in Trending Casinos’ sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of the changes to these Terms will be posted on the Site and will be effective immediately, unless expressed otherwise.
- 3.4It is the Site User’s sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If the Site User does not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is the Site User’s sole responsibility to navigate away from the Site. The Site User’s continued use of the Site will be deemed as the Site User’s acceptance of these Terms.
- 3.5Trending Casinos may assign or sublicense any of Trending Casinos’ rights or obligations under these terms and conditions at any time, without obtaining the Site User’s consent.
4. ACCESSING THE SITE
- 4.1 The Site User acknowledge and agree that although Trending Casinos will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available, temporary interruptions to the Site may occur. Trending Casinos shall not be liable to any person or entity for loss or damage incurred by such downtimes.
- 4.2 All Content provided on or through this Site are provided “as is” and “as available” for the Site User’s use. The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Site User’s use of this Site is solely at the Site User’s risk.
5. SCOPE OF SERVICE
- 5.1 Through the Site, Trending Casinos provides Site Users an opportunity to review and compare online casinos. Trending Casinos does not provide any online casino or poker website nor does it accept any bets or wagers.
- 5.2 The Site allows a comparison method whereby Site Users read reviews of online casino sites by Trending Casinos. Trending Casinos may receive a financial benefit if a Site User clicks through on a link to a casino site and signs up to become a member.
- 5.3 Trending Casinos only provides the Site as a comparison and review platform for use by Site Users. Trending Casinos does not provide financial advice or legal advice and is not, and does not hold itself out to be, experts in determining the best financial return from any particular online casino. This is an information only Site provided by Trending Casinos for free and provided for news and entertainment only.
- 5.4 Trending Casinos does not offer the casino services in its own capacity, nor does it recommend or endorse particular online casinos.
- 5.5 The Site are provided to assist the Site User in conducting their research and due diligence but are not meant to replace advice from other sources. Site Users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager or join any online casino that is featured on the Site.
- 5.6 The Site and Content makes available information for your personal entertainment and informational purposes only.
- 5.7 The Site and Content may contain references to, link to or advertise third-party content which relates to online gaming and gambling services (the “Gaming Services”).
- 5.8 The Gaming Services are only directed to and are intended to be viewed and used for those users or visitors to the Site who are located in jurisdictions where the use of the Gaming Services is legal.
- 5.9 Without limiting the foregoing, the Site User understands that laws regarding online gaming and gambling vary throughout the world, and it is the Site User’s sole obligation to ensure that the Site User fully complies with any law, regulation or directive, applicable to the country the Site User is located in with regards to the use of the Site and the Gaming Services. The ability to access to the Site does not necessarily mean that the Site, Content, or Gaming Services and/or your activities via the Site, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives applicable to the country the Site User is located in.
- 5.10 The Site User hereby agree and affirm with regards to the Site User’s access or use of the Gaming Services, that Site User:
- (a) is located in a jurisdiction where it is lawful to use the Gaming Services which the Site User accesses;
- (b) is not under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in or using the Gaming Services;
- (c) has evaluated the laws, regulations and directives relating to the use of the Gaming Services and the use or access of the Gaming Services will not violate any applicable law, regulation or directive;
- (d) that the use of the information available on the Site or via the Services may result in the loss of any monies you so choose to gamble or wager on the Gaming Services;
- (e) is fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gaming and gambling by means of the Gaming Services and is fully responsible for any such loss; and
- (f) uses the Gaming Services is at the Site User’s sole option, discretion and risk.
- 5.11 The Site does not provide any advice on the legality of online or offline gambling and that it is your sole responsibility to understand the gambling laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction and to comply with the same.
- 5.12 Although we provide information related to gaming and gambling, we do not encourage you to participate in gaming or gambling (or betting). Whether you choose to game or gamble is your personal choice.
6. USER CONDUCT
- 6.1 The Site User shall use the Site for lawful purposes only. The Site User shall not add any material or information which can give rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law.
- 6.2 The Site User must not:
- (g) interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal course and process of the Site;
- (h) bypass any computer systems or secured networks connected to the Site;
- (i) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to harvest or scrape any Content from the Site; or
do any other act that may constitute an improper use of the Site, as determined by Trending Casinos in its sole discretion.
- 6.3 By visiting or using the Site the Site User agrees not to and not to permit others:
- (a) access or collect any personally identifiable information of other users or visitors of the Site for any reason whatsoever;
- (b) use the Site or the Content in connection with any unlawful activity;
- (c) copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code, or otherwise;
- (d) to harvest or collect any data or information through the Site, or use any robot, spider, scraper or any other means, automated or otherwise, to access the Site;
- (e) disclose any data about the Site to any third parties;
- (f) distribute any malicious code viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, spybots, keyloggers or any other form of malware, droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy protection features, CPU serial number references or any other device of similar intent to the Site or upload any upload files designed to harm the Site or the users or visitors to the Site;
- (g) not modify, lease, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the Content;
- (h) make the software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
- (i) not to take any action that would reduce or harm the Trending Casinos, its affiliates or the Sites’ goodwill or reputation.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 7.1 Trending Casinos’ Intellectual Property
- (a) Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights from Trending Casinos to the Site User.
- (b) Trending Casinos owns and retains all proprietary rights to the Site and all associated Intellectual Property rights. The Site User is permitted to use the Services only as authorised by Trending Casinos. As a Site User, the Site User is granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to use the Site to create, display, use, play, and download Content subject to these Terms.
- (c) Trending Casinos Intellectual Property must not be used in connection with a product or service that is not affiliated with Trending Casinos or in any way brings Trending Casinos in disrepute.
- (d) The Site User must not modify the physical or digital copies of any Content the Site User prints off or download in any way, and the Site User must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 7.2 Third Party’s Intellectual Property
- (a) Unless expressly stated, all persons, third party trade marks and images of third party products, services or locations on the Site are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Trending Casinos and the Site User should not rely on the existence of such a connection. Where a trade mark or brand name is used, it is solely used to describe or identify products.
- (b) All information about the different the online casinos on the Site, including their respective services are made available to Trending Casinos by the online casinos themselves with the knowledge that the Site operates as an information service provider only.
- (c) Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information expressed or made available by Third Parties are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Trending Casinos.
8. DISCLAIMER ; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 The site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither trending casinos, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error free;
- 8.2 This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with site user.
- 8.3 In no event will trending casinos be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the site. Site user hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all contents on the site.
- 8.4 In addition to the terms set forth above, neither trending casinos nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors within the site or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the site user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
- 8.5 Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will trending casinos’s aggregate liability to the site user exceed, in total, the amounts paid by the site user to trending casinos.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- 9.1 The site user may be allowed to add links to third party sites subject to prior approval by trending casinos. However, trending casinos shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- 9.2 Trending casinos shall have the right to remove any links to third party sites that trending casinos, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
- 10.1 As a condition of the Site User’s access to and use of the Site, the Site User agrees to indemnify Trending Casinos and its successors and assigns for all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to:
- (a) the Site User’s access to and use of the Site; or
- (b) the Site User’s breach of these Terms and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party.
This indemnification section survives the expiration of the Site User’s use of the Site.
- 11.1 The Site User agrees that Trending Casinos may, at any time and at Trending Casinos’ sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to the Site User, terminate the Site User’s access to the Site, or suspend or block the Site User’s access to the Site.
- 11.2 Trending Casinos shall not be liable to the Site User or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
- 11.3 The Site User may terminate these Terms. Termination of these Terms
- 12.1 By using the Site, the Site User accepts that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact the Site User by email or provide the Site User with information by posting notices on the Site.
- 12.2 The Site User acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communication we may provide electronically comply with any legal requirements that such documents are in writing.
13. NO WAIVER
- 13.1 If Trending Casinos fails, at any time, to insist upon strict performance of the Site User’s obligations under these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights and remedies we are entitled to under these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and it will not relieve the Site User from compliance with the Site User’s obligations.
- 13.2 If we waive a default, it does not constitute a waiver of any subsequent defaults.
- 13.3 No waiver is effective unless it is expressly stated by Trending Casinos to be a waiver and is communicated to the Site User in writing.
- 14.1 If any court decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, that term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms. The rest of these Terms will continue to be valid.
15. GOVERNING LAW
- 15.1 These Terms is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.