Wild Tornado Casino
Last Updated 2023
Review on Wild Tornado Casino
Next up in our production line of Dama N.V Casino reviews is the elegant Wild Tornado Casino, which first graced our online screens during 2017. It looks like it has some interesting appeal and it will need to in comparison to its highly fancied siblings BitcoinCasino.io and ILucki Casino, both recently reviewed here.
Like those two, we have an array of different currencies here at Wild Tornado, many deposit and withdrawal methods plus the obligatory crypto currencies that Dana’s Casino family have bolted onto their portfolio in recent times.
The main landing page is a simple mix of the most essential elements of a casino, with blue and white colours on a dark background but not overwhelmingly bright or glary. There is a bit of information from the main page to be read and we suggest that you do so in order to understand the details of this casino. Let’s poke our nose through the door.
- Operator: Dama NV
- Location: Curaçao
- Casino EST: 2017
- License: Curaçao Gaming Control Board
Game Providers (alpha order)
Belatra, B Gaming, Betsoft Gaming, Booming Games, Evoplay, Fugaso, Gamebeat, IG Tech, iSoftBet, Lucky, Mascot, NetGame, NoLimit, Platipus Gaming, Quickspin, Swintt, TrueLab, Wazdan, Yggdrasil Gaming
Game Providers list current as per Wild Tornado website @8 May 2021. 19 in total.
Asia countries, Australia [NSW only], Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany [Schleswig-Holstein only], Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Puerto Rico, Romania, Réunion, Saint Martin, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna.
Note: Asian territories plus French and Dutch territories are geo-restricted from this Casino.
- Has a Responsible Gaming page from the main landing page.
- Support link is provided with a blue icon in the bottom right of the website, or via email: email@example.com.
- Click on the About Us page.
- Click on the FAQ page.
- RTP stats not known generally, though game providers might disclose them within the details of each game.
- RNG stats not known generally.
- 128 bit encryption via https certificate. Click on the key icon in the URL string of your Web browser.
- Bitcoin Cash
- Neteller Skrill
- Paysafe Card
- Bank Transfer
- Withdrawal eWallets: 0-1 hours
- Withdrawal Card Payments: 1-5 days
- Withdrawal Bank Transfers: 3-6 days
- Pending Time: 0-24 hours
- Withdrawal Limit: €2,000 per day, €5,000 per week, €10,000 monthly
- Rollover Requirement: All Free money bonuses (Free Chip) and Free Spins, if not otherwise stated, are subject to a wagering requirement of 30 times the bonus amount.
All financial options checked directly on the Wild Tornado website @8 May 2021.
1. Crypto currencies are supported, but there are no deposit or withdrawal methods available. If using crypto, contact the Support desk about this.
2. Withdrawals can only be applied back against the original deposit method. If there is an issue here (that is if there is no withdrawal method equivalent to the deposit), then contact the Casino through their support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A very straight forward sign up procedure:
3. Currency (or Cryptocurrency).
5. Click SIGN UP button.
Once logged in, you can enter all the other required personal information in the My Account section, including sub-sections for Profile Info and Documents which is used for verification purposes. Obviously withdrawals cannot occur until verification documents are approved.
Wild Tornado Games
There is nothing complicated about the games lobby located on the main landing page. If you’ve ever been to a Dama casino online then the layout and format is all very familiar.
The number of available games is perhaps less than other sibling Casinos, plus, there are a couple of no shows in the form of game developer giants such as Microgaming and NetEnt, both conspicuous by their absence at the time of writing.
There are a handful of tournaments happening at any one time. When logged in, go to Tournaments from the Main Menu.
Click on the ‘More Info’ button for any tournament, then make a deposit, any real money you make gets displayed in the leaderboard. You are playing for different cash prizes per tournament game. This is heaps better than some of the other offerings on other Dama casinos.
Test/Demo Mode/Try Now
Yes, games can be played in demo mode, and as a guest. You can select games from the main landing page, though some game providers may not allow it, in which case you’ll need to sign up to the Casino to play.
Wild Tornado Promo Codes
There are a limited selection bonuses available, though the Welcome Bonus is very generous.
- Welcome Bonus – the first deposit will be matched with 100% bonus up to:1,000 EUR, 1,000 USD, 10,000 NOK, 1,000 AUD, 90,000 RUB, 4,500 PLN, 1,000 CAD, 1,000 NZD, 19,000 ZAR, 7,000 BRL, 130000 JPY, 0.02 BTC, 0.4 ETH, 4 LTC, 1.1 BCH, 2000 DOG, 1200 USDT.
- 100 FREE SPINS – applied to the following games: Book of Dead, Fire Lightning, Book Of Aztec, Wolf Treasure, Platinum Lightning Deluxe, The Dog House, Sword of Khan. (games are dependent on what country your account is tied to)Wagering requirement for both bonuses and free spins is 30x.
- Lucky Hours Bonus – get 30 free spins for deposits of $50 or more, Monday to Friday. Code is: LUCKY.
- Tornado Weekend – deposit $40 on Saturday to receive 25 free spins and receive double Tornado points for the next 24 hours. Code is WEEKEND.
- Cashback – you’ll need to be signed up to the VIP Program for this.
Refer to the VIP page to find out more about what’s involved in the Wild Tornado VIP program.
There are seven attainable levels:
1. Tornado 1
2. Tornado 2
3. Tornado 3
4. Tornado Plus
5. Tornado VIP1
6. Tornado VIP2
7. Tornado Master
Your VIP level is determined by the number of status points you have based on real money deposits. From there you will obtain certain bonuses, reduced wagering requirements the higher up the VIP ladder you go, and you will receive a minimum 5% to maximum 20% cashback plus be in a position to withdraw larger amounts of money at the end of each week or month, depending on your current VIP level.
- Nice site layout, blue and white on dark background.
- Tournament offerings are superior to other sibling Casinos.
- Good selection of bonuses available.
- Lots of deposit and withdrawal options.
- All the information pages are there (About Us, Support, FAQ, Responsible Gaming).
- Site Map is a great addition.
- Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal methods not specified.
- Slow withdrawal times on some methods.
- RTP stats not known generally.
- RNG stats not known generally.
- No phone support.
- Only 19 game providers listed at the time of writing. Not as many as other sibling Casinos. This will change in due course.
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Live chat available 24/7 accessible from the blue icon in bottom right corner of the website.
- Phone: No phone support.
- Website: Website Link
Wild Tornado Review Conclusion
Wild Tornado is a decent Casino offering from the Dama Group, and sits comfortably among their top tier of Casinos.
There are a few cosmetic things which need correcting throughout the written content on the Casino site. It caused a little bit of confusion when reviewing the site, but it’s not a big major.
The good and not so good aspects of the site are outlined in the Pro’s and Con’s sections above, but overall the ‘not so good’ points are not showstoppers at all, rest assured.
For our target English speaking markets barring the UK and USA, it looks like all bases are covered, with Wild Tornado yet another Casino for your investigation and perusal.