Syndicate Casino Review August 2021
I have been using Katsubet for quite some time since Televega stopped accepting Australian players. So, I have been on the hunt for a new casino. Today, I am checking out Syndicate Casino.
Syndicate Casino is a casino with no deposit bonuses, free spins, and its own currency. Syndicate has slots that are compatible with both Windows and Mac users.
Syndicate offers players the chance to win real money prizes in their daily slot tournaments. The Syndicate Slot Tournaments have been running since September 2017.
So let’s jump in head first and see what it’s all about!
Syndicate Online Casino is the latest release by KatsuBet, Golden Star, and Cleopatra Casino. Syndicate was developed by Dama NV Group in Curaçao with licensing from the Government of Curaçao.
How Many Games Do they Have?
Syndicate Casino has an incredibly diverse range of slots, pokies, live poker, and poker games, including Texas Hold’em. There is a game for such diverse tastes as Monopoly slots or Wheel of Fortune slots. One of the things we did notice is that the casino does not offer Keno (but not the end of the world, right?)
Through a quick scroll-through of the slot games, I could see that there were approximately 40 game providers on offer. The game lobby is split out into New Games, Top Games, Slots, Table Games, Digital Currencies Games in Bitcoin, and Other Games.
To say the least… I was impressed!
The process of signing up was very streamlined, and it only took a few minutes to get started.
I received an email from the casino shortly after I created my account, which links me back to their site and verifies that the account is actually mine.
I am delighted to say that depositing was just as simple! as I added the credentials, I found there to be no issues (which, as we all know, can be a pain on some sites).
Once this was done, I was set up, and all good to go!
I was pretty delighted to see the Syndicate Casino welcome bonus options that were available to new players.
- Sign up, no deposit, 25 free spins.
- First Deposit – 125% up to €125, plus 200 free spins.
- Second Deposit Bonus – 75% up to €250
- Third Deposit Bonus – 50% up to €400
- Fourth Deposit Bonus – 100% up to €225
Playing the Slots
Syndicate Casino provides a lot of online slot games for players to enjoy. I tried out a few different ones, my favourites being Johnny Cash, Book Of Tombs, and Golden Girls. I deposited $100AUD and was up by $42 when I decided to pull the pin.
The slots at Syndicate Casino are some of the most popular games on the site, so it came as absolutely no surprise to any of us that there are a lot to choose from. There is enough variety in the slot selection to keep players busy for a long time; likewise, if you like one game and want more similar ones, don’t worry – they have plenty! You can also find slots with progressive jackpots here (which means you could win millions!) If your favourite gaming device isn’t available on this casino platform yet, then just wait until it rolls out probably soon: somehow, they always seem to get all new releases as well as classics.
On the Plus Side
- You don’t need to fill in a bonus code, and everything is organised through your registered account. Just make sure you enable the “bonus” checkbox option when signing up for an account!
- The site offers 25 free spins for registering as a new member, but you don’t have to make an initial deposit to redeem them.
- Syndicate Online Casino globally offers a variety of deposit options, including cryptocurrency.
- A mobile APK is available for use with devices on Android. A member can access it by clicking the main menu when logged in with a membership.
On the Downside
- Promoting themselves as Australian when they are not. Syndicate is not an Australian site.
- Not all deposit and withdrawal options are valid for Australia; this includes but is not limited to cryptocurrency.
- The main page is too long. In fact, you could almost say it is inconvenient.
- Some demo games are unavailable due to geo-restriction.
I had a few delays switching between games and a few frozen spins which needed to be refreshed, which make gameplay slow and, at times, frustrating. As a whole, Syndicate had some very minor hiccups but nothing that would affect the overall gaming experience.
I deposited $100AUD and was up by $42 when I decided to pull the pin.
The withdrawal process was a little slow, with the funds showing up in my account one and two days later, but in hindsight, that may have had something to do with the bank?
Overall I’m happy with Syndicate Casino’s interface, customer service, bonuses, and selection of games. This is a pretty easy-to-navigate site, and they offer many promotions that are tailored for new players.
-They have an excellent range of options when it comes to banking methods – from e-wallets such as EntroPay or Neteller right through to more traditional deposit services like Visa or MasterCard
-Their software has been updated, so there’s no problem running it on Windows XP/Vista and other operating systems that might not be supported by some providers.
-It offers a fantastic welcome bonus package containing all sorts of different promotions with some of the best offers on the internet.
-Their customer service is quite good – I was able to get in contact with someone by live chat within a few minutes, and they were able to answer my questions quickly and efficiently
-The casino site has an excellent design that’s easy to navigate, making it perfect for novice players or those who don’t have much experience at online gambling as well as more experienced gamers.
Casino Review – Syndicate Casino
Last updated: 31 January 2021
Syndicate Casino, from the same family as KatsuBet, Golden Star and Cleopatra Casino comes Syndicate Casino, managed and owned by the Dama NV Group licensed out of Curaçao.
I wonder about the wisdom of Dama NV operating so many online casinos. They have over 20. Aren’t they just cannibalizing their own market share? Perhaps there’s a secret or two that they know about which we don’t.
Anyway, straight out of the box I’d have to say that this casino has one of the most ugliest and word heavy front pages ever seen on a casino website. It looks so dated for a newish site, they really do need to refactor it, put all the text onto sub-sections away from the main page and spruce it up with game heavy content. After all, recruiting players is the name of the game right? Dama NV don’t have this issue on their other casino sites, so there’s no excuse.
The site is littered with pro Australian rhetoric about how they good they are. Here’s an example.
“Why We Remain the Best Online Casino Australia – List of Special Features”
That’s a fairly broad claim for a relatively new Casino that doesn’t even have any runs on the board in terms of its legacy or reputation. Maybe they should revisit that claim in five years time. And the fact that it’s not really an Australian Casino is more than a bit spurious don’t you think?
We reviewed partner casino Golden Star not long ago, and it received some decent feedback, less so for KatsuBet. Can’t win them all I guess. Just where Syndicate Casino slots in (every pun intended) remains to be seen. Let’s check the details with a fine-tooth comb.
Operator: Dama NV (was Direx NV)
Casino EST: 2018
License: Curaçao Gaming Control Board
Game Providers (alpha order)
2 By 2 Gaming, Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Amatic Industries, Belatra, Betsoft, BGAMING, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, EGT Interactive, Elk Studios, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, Evoplay Entertainment, Ezugi, Foxium, GameArt, Gamevy, Genesis Gaming, Habanero, Iron Dog Studios, iSoftBet, Just For The Win, Kiron Interactive, Merkur Gaming, Microgaming, Mr. Slotty, NetEnt, PariPlay, Platipus Gaming, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Quickfire, Rabcat, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, VIVO Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming
Aruba, Australia (New South Wales only), Bonaire, Curaçao, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany (Schleswig-Holstein only), Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Martinique, Mayotte, Metropolitan France, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Puerto Rico, Réunion, Saba, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna.
- Has a Responsible Gaming page.
- Contact Us details on main page.
- FAQ also included on main page, underneath the Contact Us section.
- RTP stats not known.
- RNG stats not known.
- 128bit encryption via https certificate. Click on the key icon in the URL string of your Web browser.
AUD, CAD, CZK, EUR, NOK, NZD, RUB, USD, ZAR, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash.
As stated on the Syndicate website: Visa, MasterCard, Neosurf, EcoPayz, MiFinity, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin.
Though in Australia, the only valid options are Visa, MasterCard, Neosurf, MiFinity and EcoPayz. I confirmed this once I signed on as an Australian new sign up.
As stated on the Syndicate website: Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, MiFinity, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin.
Though in Australia, the only valid options are Bank Transfers and MiFinity. I confirmed this once I signed on as an Australian new sign up.
- Withdrawal eWallets: 0-1 hours
- Withdrawal Card Payments: 24-72 hours
- Withdrawal Bank Transfers: 3-5 days
- Pending Time: 12 hours
- Withdrawal Limit: 4000 euro per withdrawal transaction.
- Rollover Requirement: 40x on bonuses and free spins, 50x on free money bonuses (free chips).
I had a scroll through some of the slot games and the selection was super, considering there are approximately 40 game providers putting up their wares. The game lobby is split out to New Games, Top Games, Slots, Table Games, Bitcoin Games and Other Games. You can also choose the All Games option to display everything if you want, though your screen will look unwieldy once it loads.
Mostly Syndicate Casino is about slot games and there are plenty of them. I had a dabble in Johnny Cash, Book Of Tombs and Golden Girls, just to get familiar with the screen layout and player mode.
There is a solid assortment of table games too, including roulette, baccarat, poker, blackjack plus other options such as keno, bingo and video poker. Certainly enough to keep one occupied.
Test/Demo Mode/Try Now
Yes, there is a Demo mode available across all games, though Game Providers put geo restrictions on for some countries. So in Australia’s case, you’ll be able to demo-play many games, but not all. Like the Endorphina range of games for instance. If a selected game is restricted, a screen prompt will display.
Rules around bonuses can be referred to on this page.
- Sign up no deposit, 25 free spins.
- Welcome Bonus – 125% up to €125, plus 200 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit Bonus – 75% up to €250
- 3rd Deposit Bonus – 50% up to €400
- 4th Deposit Bonus – 100% up to €225
Note that all bonuses have a 40x rollover requirement. All free spins have a very short timeframe for use. You’ll need to use it within one day once it hits your account.
To sign up, click the Sign Up button on the home page or main menu and enter the required information:
- Password, plus confirmation
- Create a username
- Select currency
- Option to receive promo code for bonuses and offers
- Accept Terms & Conditions and confirm age is 18+
- Click Sign Up
Once you have confirmed your sign up details, you should log in to enter your personal details.
- First name
- Last name
- Postal Code
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone
- Bonus Check Box
- Subscription Check Box
Click the green Save button as you go.
- No need to enter bonus codes. Everything is organised through your registered account, so long as you enable the bonus checkbox option via the Sign Up process.
- Offers 25 free spins for registering but without making an initial deposit.
- Globally, a good selection of deposit options including cryptocurrency.
- A mobile APK (for Android) is available to signed up members only. Accessible from the main menu when logged on.
- Promoting itself as an Australian site when it clearly isn’t.
- Not all deposit and withdrawal options are valid for Australia, including cryptocurrency.
- Overlong main page. In fact, it is horrific.
- No RTP data.
- No RNG data.
- Some demo games are unavailable due to geo-restrictions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: refer website (recommended). This is only available to users that have created an account at the site.
- Phone: numbers for contact vary per country. Refer the Contact Us section on the main page.
- Website: Website Link (Australian customers should use a VPN to access the website. Refer our VPN page for more)
Being a newish casino, I am hopeful that the issues mentioned in this article can be fixed in the near future. Certainly they are not insurmountable and with the vast resources of the parent company, these should be easily remedied.
If one digs a bit deeper, the offerings put up by the Casino don’t reflect the true nature of their operation when visitors from different countries find out that certain deposit and withdrawal methods aren’t applicable for instance, or game providers put on geo-restrictions. You have to read the fine print. People don’t have time for that. Spell it out clearly and make it prominent.
Despite that, the Casino hasn’t gone overboard with its selection of Game Provider partners, 40 or so is a good number, proving that you don’t need dozens more to make the operation attractive.
For those countries that have cryptocurrency enabled, I say go for it. In Australia, the MiFinity payment system is available for depositing and withdrawing. These guys are an approved Northern Irish payment processor and provide an e-voucher system that you top up from conventional sources (Visa, MasterCard etc). MiFinity is definitely taking off in the casino world, so keep an eye out for them and well done to Syndicate for making it available.
Of the Dama NV family, Syndicate still has a way to go to catch up to their siblings, but based on this, surely the only way is up!