Casino Review – Oshi! Casino
Last updated: 30 April 2021
Oshi! Casino is yet another casino within the Dama N.V family. It follows closely in the footsteps of Bitcoin Casino which we reviewed a few weeks back though Oshi Casino is a few years older having being created in 2015.
Without doubt it would seem that 2021 is the year of cryptocurrency, as the global financial structure is being rebuilt, with many international banking entities now offering crypto products, even if crypto is recognised as an unregulated industry.
We mentioned previously on our Bitcoin Casino review about the startling rise of the Bitcoin currency value. Other cryptocurrencies are also having slight increases as we watch the markets, though value wise they are nowhere in the same league as Bitcoin.
This is surely good for casino punters as they can keep their winnings in various private financial wallets without having to bring it back into a classic cheque and savings account which can be monitored by government and tax authorities in your country.
As a first up observation, Oshi – when compared to BitcoinCasino.io is more about meat and veggies rather than fine dining cuisine. Its theme is a plain black and white look with red accents which doesn’t really shout out ‘look at me’. It probably needs a facelift if it wants to compare itself to those casinos which have been created in the years since 2015.
As a second up observation, the website is very slow out of the blocks. It’s certainly not as slick as some of the other Dama family members, it seems this sibling hasn’t been given the TLC that their other casinos have been getting. My guess is that BitcoinCasino.io has been modelled on Oshi, and they’ve since left the original in its wake.
Anyway, let’s see if there are any redeeming features with this casino.
Operator: Dama NV
Casino EST: 2015
License: Curaçao Gaming Control Board
Game Providers (alpha order)
5men, Atmosfera, August Gaming, Authentic Gaming, Belatra, Bet2Tech, Betsoft, BGAMING, Booming Games, Booongo, CT Gaming, Evoplay, Fazi, Felix Gaming, Fugaso, Gamebeat, Greenjade, IgroSoft, IGTech, iSoftBet, KA Gaming, Kiron, Leander, Liveslots, Lucky, Lucky Streak, Mancala Gaming, Mascot, Mr. Slotty, NetGame, NoLimit, Nucleus Gaming, Only Play, Platipus Gaming, Playson, Quickspin, Tom Horn Gaming, TrueLab, Tvbet, Wazdan, Yggdrasil Gaming
Aruba, Asia, Australia [NSW], Bonaire, Curaçao, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany [Schleswig-Holstein], Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Puerto Rico, Romania, Réunion, Saba, Saint Martin, Slovakia, Spain, Statia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna
- Has a Responsible Gaming page from the main landing page.
- Click on the Help link towards the bottom of the main page. There you will find a contact form/email link.
- No About Us page.
- FAQ page is towards the bottom of the main page under the Info section.
- RTP stats not known overall, though some game providers may include such information on their respective games.
- RNG stats not known.
- 128 bit encryption via https certificate. Click on the key icon in the URL string of your Web browser.
AUD, CAD, EUR, USD, NOK, CNY, RUB, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether.
Bank Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, EcoPayz, Ethereum, iDebit, instaDebit, Interac, Litecoin, Maestro, MasterCard, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Neteller, Skrill, Sticpay, Tether, Venus Point, Visa, Zimpler.
Bank Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, iDebit, instaDebit, Interac, Litecoin, MasterCard, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Skrill, Sticpay, Tether, Venus Point, Visa, Zimpler.
- Withdrawal eWallets: 0-1 hours
- Withdrawal Card Payments: 0-1 hours
- Withdrawal Bank Transfers: 2-3 days
- Pending Time: 0-24 hours
- Withdrawal Limit: €2500 weekly, €10000
- Rollover Requirement: 45x on bonuses and free spins.
The sign up procedure is easy enough, this is the initial requirement:
3. Currency or Cryptocurrency.
4. Enter Bonus Code (optional)
6. [Checkbox] Receive Email Promos.
7. [Checkbox] Receive SMS Promos.
8. Click Sign Up button.
Once logged in, you can enter all the other required personal information in the My Account/General section. There is also another section called My Account/Verification which is used for verification purposes. Obviously withdrawals cannot occur until verification documents are submitted and approved.
To participate in any of the onsite tournaments, you will first need to sign up as a VIP member. This is pretty straightforward as the VIP sign in is accessible from the main menu.
VIP levels are on a tiered structure:
To achieve Bronze status of 500 competition points (comppoint), a VIP player is required to deposit €40 per single comppoint. Obviously you don’t have to do this all at once, you can just accumulate smaller deposits over time, which will then calculate comppoints which are added to your VIP account.
There’s lots more to the VIP side of it than initially meets the eye, refer to their page, click here.
The games on offer are presented on Oshi’s main landing page, and can be searched for by gaming provider or by a series of filters including: all games, most popular and most recent. There is also a search box to pinpoint a specific game.
The Oshi Casino lobby is very much plain vanilla, with a selection of 20 games being displayed, from there click the ‘Load More’ button to continue displaying further game selections.
The selection of game providers offered by this casino has changed substantially since their 2015 launch. Many game providers have dropped off while new ones have been added on, so some of the Casino reviews that you read elsewhere on the internet are out of date, showing a list of game providers that are no longer applicable. The game providers listed on this page are current as at the time of writing, which is 30 April 2021.
Tournament participation is enabled for this casino. However you will need to be a VIP member to actually join in on the action. Go to the Tournament page to read more (click here).
Test/Demo Mode/Try Now
Games are available to be played in demo mode, and as a guest. You can select games from the main landing page.
Note: some games may require you to be a signed up member before playing in demo mode.
Oshi offers up a nice array of bonuses, should you wish to accept them. They include: a welcome bonus, three deposit bonuses and a daily reload bonus.
- Welcome Bonus – €300 plus 250 free spins.
- First Deposit Bonus – whatever you deposit, you get an additional 100% plus 100 free spins
- Second Deposit Bonus – whatever you deposit, you get an additional 50% plus 100 free spins
- Third Deposit Bonus – whatever you deposit, you get an additional 150% plus 50 free spins.
- Daily Reload Bonus – whatever you deposit, you get an additional 25% plus 30 free spins.
Wagering requirement is 45x.
Bonus Redemption Terms and Conditions
If you refer to the Bonus Terms and Conditions page, there are a bewildering list of conditions based around restrictions and exemptions on certain games, a user’s geo-location, and currency limits. Please read this page beforehand if you wish to delve further into this digital briar patch.
- Similar in design to BitcoinCasino.io, which we have favourably reviewed previously.
- Easy sign up process, though you’ll need to load up verification documents to your profile page once you are signed up and logged in.
- Good array of deposit and withdrawal options.
- Fast withdrawal times.
- The Payments Page for deposits and withdrawals is very good, similar to BitcoinCasino.io.
- Tired visual layout.
- No About Us page.
- No phone support.
- RTP stats not known overall.
- RNG stats not known.
- Site is very slow to load.
- Navigation very jumpy and erratic. Some pages load as modal pages, making it easy for the page to suddenly disappear as you are clicking around.
- Bitcoin rate minimum deposit of 1 BTC is a concern, given that the Bitcoin value per unit could skyrocket beyond the USD 60-70000 mark. Other lesser valued cryptos might be better options.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us Form: click here.
- Live Chat: Live chat available 24/7 accessible from the Main Menu, when logged into your account.
- Phone: No phone support.
- Website: Website Link
Because this is a Dama NV Casino, it is inevitable that we make comparisons to other casinos under that brand, in particular BitcoinCasino.io to which Oshi is directly compared to. As a result it doesn’t quite match up because of its age and its functionality, lacking the polish that it’s successor has.
However, any casino that offers well-rounded support for cryptocurrency gets my vote and in this case Oshi certainly does. The crypto currencies supported at present, the most popular ones at least, are performing well on the market, but that could all change and who knows, in a year or two we might see some other contenders come into the fray. Anything that disrupts the old cash/fiat paradigm can only be a good thing.
I’ve pointed out the positive and negative things about this Casino in the sections above, under Pro’s and Con’s. I won’t regurgitate them here. Oshi is a competent Casino without the bells and whistles however for my money I would still prefer to use bitcoincasino.io as my cryptocurrency casino of choice.