Review of LeoVegas Casino January 2022
This month has certainly been a busy one; we have been running the gauntlet in the world of online casinos, searching for the best online casino sites of today. So today, we decided to take a little peek at LeoVegas Online Casino.
Signing up to LeoVegas is a very straightforward process by simply clicking on the ‘Play Now’ button in the top right corner and clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button on the pop-up page.
From here, you can sign up using your email address, a password and your phone number, or you can also sign up simply by google or Facebook login, don’t forget to choose a welcome offer on the left-hand side of the sign-up screen.
Sign up Options:
- Google Sign in
- Facebook Sign in
- Email Sign in
Click Next Step.
- Enter your full address
Click Next Step.
A validation code will be sent by SMS or email, which you must validate to complete registration.
Please note: for our Australian readers, LeoVegas has a geo-restriction on Australia and the Norfolk Islands, so you’ll be unable to sign up and verify your credentials for LeoVegas casino.
LeoVegas Welcome Bonuses
Bonuses are kind of confusing with LeoVegas. For some reason, only signed up users from certain countries are eligible for bonuses.
Also, deposits made by Neteller or Skrill are not eligible for the first four deposit bonuses. If you are one of those lucky ones where this is not an issue, then this is what you are in for:
- First Deposit – Get up to $200 and 25 free spins.
- Second Deposit – Get up to $500 and 25 free spins.
- Third Deposit – Get up to $500 and 25 free spins.
- Fourth Deposit – Get up to $400 and 25 free spins.
The overall totals you can claim on these bonuses are $1,600 and 100 free spins. The wagering requirement is 35x.
- Megaways branded games are decent.
- Significant European casino operation.
- Multiple licensing arrangements across territories.
- Mobile friendly.
- Webpage caused significant energy usage resulting in slow responsiveness of our computer on multiple occasions.
- Geo-Restrictions does not allow several big gambling countries to play on their site.
- Even with VPN, we were not able to sign up as an Australian customer.
- Reputation feedback about their Customer Support on the Trust Pilot site is poor. Rating: 1.75/5.0.
- Fined by UK Gambling Commission for £627,000 in 2018 for misleading advertising and marketing failures.
- The verification process is hit and miss. If you submit documents and successfully cash out on small winnings, this may not be repeated if you win big. Some feedback from disgruntled users indicates the casino has asked for further verification documents to suspiciously slow proceedings down in an effort to frustrate the customer.
- The Live Casino wagering requirement is a high 70x.
- Bonuses do not apply to every user; blocks have been put up via geo-restriction.
LeoVegas Contact and Customer Support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Live chat available
- Phone: +46 8 124 11 401 (Intl)
- Website: Website Link
LeoVegas Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
After you’ve created an account at LeoVegas Casino, you may use the same login details on both desktop and mobile. If you do wish to play for real money, though, you’ll need to deposit some money first.
Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafecard, and Skrill are all accepted forms of payment at LeoVegas. So your money should be accessible straight away in your account.
LeoVegas Casino provides the following payment options in addition to cash: Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafecard, and Skrill.
It is worth noting that most sites require proof of identity before your first withdrawal is made.
LeoVegas Deposit Options
LeoVegas Withdrawal Options
LeoVegas Online Casino Games
LeoVegas Casino games and online slots are available to play on both your desktop and mobile devices, including Top Games, Classic Slots and LeoVegas Originals.
You can play online slots at LeoVegas for real money and you can also play for free.
LeoVegas Table Games
LeoVegas has 61 available table games, including
- Roulette, Blackjack
- Punto Banco
- Perfect Pairs
- Dragon Tiger
LeoVegas Live Casino Games
LeoVegas does offer Live dealers; however, it was somewhat difficult to find them.
They are not in the top banner where they should be permanently seated or listed on their homepage.
Instead, you can find Live Dealers at the bottom of the Table Games page; they should live in this space also. However, as a reputable online casino, they should understand that Live dealers should be an easily accessible option for gamblers.
LeoVegas Progressive Jackpots
One of the most popular online casinos, without a doubt, has to be LeoVegas. This gaming site has one of the most outstanding selections of online slots from various top developers, giving you access to some of the largest progressive jackpots on the internet.
Even though the site does not show all of its online slots available, it does an excellent job highlighting the leading and most popular games with progressive jackpots.
LeoVegas Mobile Casino
One of the most significant benefits of playing at LeoVegas is that it provides a mobile app option. Because mobile gaming is popular all over the world, having a good casino version is critical.
While other mobile casinos limit themselves to a few games, LeoVegas Mobile Casino includes over 400 slots that can be played simply by touching the screen. In addition, there are live dealer games available and table games that have been designed specifically for smartphones and tablets. LeoVegas offers apps for iOS and Android that are both free to download and simple to install, making them the ideal way to play these games.
LeoVegas Lagged on multiple occasions, and it is also worth noting that the screen resized several times; even though it was slight, it was still highly distracting. You would think that with the amount of money going through their website, they would be able to fix minor issues such as these. However, it makes you question ‘how much attention they are paying to their website?’ or how much attention they are actually paying to their customers.
I am sure that the issues would have been raised to them previously.
There was a warning at the top of my screen noting that the webpage was using significant memory.
Other customers have raved about how much they enjoy playing the slots at LeoVegas and if the saying “The customer is always right” is anything to go by then we can’t argue with them.
For an online casino that has been knocking around for so many years, we personally found significant issues that indicated that they do not pay much attention to the finer details of their site.
These issues alone made us want to keep searching for a better casino, however, best to try them out for yourselves and see what you think.