|Accepts Players From||
Canada, Ireland, New Zealand
Jackpot City Review & Promo Code
Real Play Review
Jackpot City Casino ReviewLast updated: 29 July, 2020
IntroductionYet another online casino pitched at Australian users, even though many Aussie customers know full well that there is no such thing as an Australian Online Casino. If you do an Internet search for Australian Casinos, Jackpot City invariably shows up. Aah, the magic of SEO eh? Deception by search engine. Let’s cut to the chase. Jackpot City is one of several casinos affiliated to Bayton Limited Casinos. JCC has been in business since 1998. That’s an incredibly long time so they must have learned a few tricks along the way. Their core business is in the slots/pokies neck of the woods, and they were at one stage entirely locked into the MicroGaming environment, one of the elite gaming developers in the industry. JCC has supplanted them with two additional development studios: Evolution Gaming and Net Entertainment (NetEnt).
DetailsOperator: Bayton Limited Casinos Casino EST: 1998 Software: Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt Licence: Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gaming Authority, Kahnawake Gaming Authority (Quebec, Canada) Country Restrictions: Afghanistan, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Asia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Myanmar [Burma], North Korea, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Réunion, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City
- Has a triple license arrangement with Malta, Sweden and Kahnawake (Quebec Canada).
- RTP (Return To Player) publicly audited
- eCOGRA certified
- SSL Encryption
FinancialsDeposit Methods: ClickandBuy, EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Postepay, instaDebit, Visa, Entropay, iDEAL, Sofortuberweisung, POLi, Envoy, EZIPay, Lobanet, eChecks, QIWI, Skrill, Direct Bank Transfer, Citadel Instant Banking, Instant Bank Transfer Withdrawal Methods: ACH, Cheque, ClickandBuy, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, instaDebit, Visa, EcoPayz, EZIPay, eChecks, QIWI, Skrill, iDebit, iBanq, Easy EFT Withdrawal eWallets: 24-48 hours Withdrawal Card Payments: 2-6 days Withdrawal Bank Transfers: 3-7 days Withdrawal Cheques: 14-21 days Pending Time: 24-48 hours Withdrawal Limit: €, $4000 per week. Rollover Requirement: 25x, bonus plus deposit. (i.e 25x $100 +$100) =$5000
GamesInitially, much of Jackpot City’s range of games came from the Microgaming stable. In recent times, Evolution Gaming and Net Entertainment have also come on board, making JCC’s portfolio very strong. You can use the Practice Play option to demo many of the games without having to expose your real cash.
- A deposit bonus of $1600 is spread across your first four deposits. It’s up to you whether you use them or not.
- Weekly bonuses – are always being promoted and they change up quite a bit.
- No deposit bonuses – these are available to newbies signing up, and are available as 50 free spins on certain games. However, the rollover requirement (should you be successful) is 50x.
Signing InGames can be played for free at Jackpot City Casino, but you are required to register an account for deposit purposes and hence start playing for real moolah. This should only take a few minutes of your time. Click the ‘Register’ tab at the top of the main welcome page. A registration form is presented, so that account details can be entered. Email address, username, and password are the main things. Personal details such as real name, DOB, telephone and physical address are required too. Once done, and you agree with the T&C, click on enter/create account to lock it in. Documentation will need to be provided once you get to the withdrawals stage.
- Been in the business for over 2 decades. Has years of experience over the competition.
- Operation is highly regulated and has a triple license from Malta, Sweden, and Kahnawake (Canada).
- PayPal as a withdrawal option? That’s incredibly rare, but welcome if it’s true.
- Australian users not allowed. So too US and UK for that matter. You’ll need a VPN.
- Withdrawal times are incredibly slow. E-Wallet withdrawals should be much faster than 2 days!
- Withdrawals are a standard complaint with this casino.
- Interestingly, there appears to be no cryptocurrencies supported.
- Appears to be some disruptions on the Affiliates side of the casino’s business.
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: refer website (recommended).
- Phone: US Tool Free Telephone: 1.80.890.3304 * Canada Toll Free Telephone: 1.800.768.1946
- Website: https://www.jackpotcitycasino.com (Australian customers should use a VPN to access the website. Refer our VPN page for more)