Casino Review – iLucki Casino
Last updated: 6 May 2021
We continue our review of Dama N.V Casinos, this time it’s iLucki Casino (not iLucky), which started life back in 2018. Upon first glance, this a very fetching looking casino, which will make interested observers hang around for a bit just to check it out and see what’s on offer.
There are a few carrots for the experienced casino player, including many different currencies, plus the same goes for the various deposit and withdrawal methods that have crypto currencies in their offerings too. Nice.
The main landing page is a good mix of colour, glamour and useful information. Not all of the Dama family get it right upon first impression, so iLucki get some runs on the board early. Let’s take a closer look.
Operator: Dama NV
Casino EST: 2018
License: Curaçao Gaming Control Board
Game Providers (alpha order)
1×2 Gaming, 2by2, 4theplayer, Absolutely Live Games, Amatic, August Gaming, Belatra, Betsoft Gaming, B Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Booming Games, Booongo, Casino Technology Gaming, EGT, Electric Elephant, ELK, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, Evoplay, Ezugi, Fantasma, Felix Gaming, Foxium, Fugaso, Gameart, Gamesinc, Gamevy, Gamomat, Genesis Gaming, Habanero, Hacksaw, IgroSoft, Iron Dog Studios, iSoftBet, JFTW, Kalamba, Lightning Box Games, Mascot, Maxwingaming, Mr. Slotty, NetEnt, NoLimit, Northern Lights, Nucleus Gaming, Old Skool, PariPlay, Platipus Gaming, Play N Go, Playson, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickfire, Quickspin, Rabcat, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Sigma Gaming, Silverback, Skillzzgaming, Spinomenal, Swintt, Thunderkick, TrueLab, VIVO Gaming, Wazdan, Yggdrasil Gaming
Game Providers list current as per iLucki website @5 May 2021.
Australia [NSW only], Bulgaria, Curaçao, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany [Schleswig-Holstein], Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Puerto Rico, Romania, Réunion, Saint Martin, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Wallis and Futuna
Interestingly, trying to bring up the URL without the use of a VPN on the Australian Telstra network displayed a connection error. As soon as an Australian VPN was initiated through Surfshark, an instant connection was made. Some countries just love playing whack-a-mole with online casinos, Australia is probably one of the worst. It could be a geo restriction on the state of New South Wales, of that I’m not sure.
- Has a Responsible Gaming page from the main landing page.
- Click on the Support link page. It is a contact form/email link.
- Click on the About Us page.
- Click on the FAQ page.
- RTP stats not known generally, though game providers might disclose them within the details of each game.
- RNG stats and methods are described through the Probably Fair page. This is very good.
- 128 bit encryption via https certificate. Click on the key icon in the URL string of your Web browser.
AUD, CAD, EUR, USD, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, CNY, RUB, THB, TRY, ZAR, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether.
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, Skrill Rapid Transfer, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Venus Point, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Neosurf, iDebit, GiroPay, instaDebit, Interac, Interac Etransfer, EcoPayz, Zimpler, Klarna, PurplePay, Mobile Commerce, Svyaznoy, Euroset, Alfa Click, MiFinity, MuchBetter, ecoVoucher.
Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Skrill Rapid Transfer, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Venus Point, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Yandex, Neosurf, iDebit, instaDebit, EcoPayz, MiFinity, MuchBetter.
- Withdrawal eWallets: 0-1 hours
- Withdrawal Card Payments: 24 hours
- Withdrawal Bank Transfers: 1-5 days
- Pending Time: 0-1 hours
- Withdrawal Limit: €2,500 weekly, €10,000 monthly
- Rollover Requirement: 50x on bonuses and free spins.
All financial options checked directly on the iLucki website @5 May 2021.
Withdrawals can only be applied back against the original deposit method. If there is an issue here (that is if there is no withdrawal method equivalent to the deposit), then contact the Casino through their support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A straight forward sign up procedure, though there are a few steps, this is the initial requirement:
3. Currency (or Cryptocurrency).
5. Click NEXT button.
6. Enter First Name and Surname
7. Enter DOB
8. Enter Gender
9. Enter Phone
10. Enter Country
11. Click NEXT button.
12. Enter City
13. Enter Address and Postcode
14. Enter CAPTCHA details
15. [Checkbox] Receive Email Promos
16. [Checkbox] Receive SMS Promos
17. Click SIGNUP button.
Once logged in, you can enter all the other required personal information in the My Account section. There is also another section called Documents which is used for verification purposes. Obviously withdrawals cannot occur until verification documents are approved.
The iLucki game lobby is front and center on the site’s main landing page. You can’t miss it. There is over 4000 games to choose from, all provided by some of the most prominent developers in the casino gaming industry.
The lobby is sorted by ‘hot’ games (not really sure what ‘hot’ means) as new games and popular games (which could also be termed as ‘hot’) are included, plus there are filters for game providers too.
There is a slider which takes you across to: slots, table games, jackpots, Bitcoin games, roulette, video poker and live casino. Take your pick.
There is typically one tournament per week applied to a slot game. Go to: https://www.ilucki.com/tournaments/slot-of-the-week You then sign in to the tournament and apply your bets to it, any real money you make gets displayed in the leaderboard. You are playing for a prize of 500 free spins rather than cash, which might not be much of an incentive,.but it’s better than nothing.
Test/Demo Mode/Try Now
Yes, games can be played in demo mode, and as a guest. You can select games from the main landing page, though some game providers do not allow it, in which you’ll need to sign up to play.
There are quite a few bonus options on offer at iLucky. In fact, they are way out in front in bonus opportunities compared to some of Dama N.V’s other Casinos, but the downside is that the rollover requirement of 50x is a bit steep.
- Welcome Bonus – it’s a two part process, a 100% bonus up to A$900 and additional 150 free spins. First deposit up to A$300 + 100 free spins. Second deposit up to A$600 + 50 free spins.
- Tuesday Reload – 35% bonus up to A$250 + 100 free spins if you enter the bonus code – TUESDAYLUCK.
- Wednesday Happy Spins – Get up to 150 Free Spins. Make a minimum deposit from A$20 and receive up to 150 Free Spins. Refer Bonus Details page, which explains the conditions and the use of bonus codes.
- Lucky Friday & Weekend – 40% bonus up to A$75 + 100 Free Spins. Make a deposit from A$20 with the bonus code LUCKYSPINS40 and they will match it with a 40% BONUS up to A$75 plus 100 Free Spins. Deposit over A$20 and receive 40% bonus on top of your deposit and 100 Free Spins (25 Free Spins during 4 days).
- Phone Verification – 20 free spins when phone is verified and you have deposited funds.
- Monday Cashback – 5-20% cashback
every weekend (from Saturday 00:01 to Sunday 23:59) just play your favourite slots and on Monday they will reward you with a 5-20% cashback percentage dependent on your VIP level.
- Nice site layout, black and purple theme.
- Good selection of bonuses available.
- Lots of deposit and withdrawal options.
- Fast withdrawal times.
- All the information pages are there (About Us, Support, FAQ, Responsible Gaming).
- RNG stats and methods are described through the Provably Fair page. This is very good.
- RTP stats not known generally.
- No phone support.
- High rollover requirement for bonuses at 50x.
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Live chat available 24/7 accessible from the Main Menu.
- Phone: No phone support.
- Website: Website Link
iLucki also have lotteries and other time restricted game bonuses. Check their Promotions page to see what is currently available.
There are five attainable levels:
Your VIP level is determined by the number of status points you have based on real money deposits. From there you will obtain certain bonuses and a number of free spins, and you will receive a 5-20% cashback depending on your current VIP level.
Players who are at either the silver, gold or platinum levels are able to participate in exclusive tournaments, and be in a position to withdraw larger amounts of money at the end of each week or month. Refer to the VIP page.
ILucki could also mean ‘I likey’ which is exactly the case with this casino. Of the immediate things which stood out for me were the following:
Loads of games. Over 4000.
Great deposit and withdrawal options.
Crypto currencies supported.
Good array of bonuses.
Information pages are all there.
Like the provably fair explainer page, a nice touch.
All these things give me confidence that this casino will be well supported in our target markets of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland and South Africa, with only the United Kingdom and USA being excluded due to geo-restriction.
The only downside is the 50x wagering requirement on bonuses, which is a small price to pay on what is generally an excellent all-round Casino to explore.
Contact and sign up: https://partners.casino/