Ignition Casino Review
Last updated: 3 August 2020
This casino is caught up in the same level of intrigue as its partner sites Bovada and Cafe Casino. Managed by Lynton Limited, their entire operation departed Kahnawake Gaming Commission in 2016 and surprisingly has still managed to stay afloat four years later, when reputation management has taken on an even more important role to protect customers on the Internet.
Ignition Casino is pitched with the same attributes as Cafe Casino, where it’s focus has been on the U.S market solely. Initially, it didn’t start out that way, with many country restrictions not in place back then. But by 2020, many countries which previously had access have now been shut out.
What does this tell us about global Casino revenues? Can a business model which pitches directly to the United States and nowhere else on the planet be sustainable on its own? Is the U.S market that big? Lynton Limited must be doing something right, or they know something the rest of us don’t.
During 2016 when Bovada lost its license, it moved all of its Poker business to Ignition, in so doing, the Poker side of Ignition’s business is one of its standout features. Let’s look at the rest of the operation.
Operator: Lynton Limited Location: Costa Rica Casino EST: 2016 Software: Rival Gaming, Real Time Gaming (RTG), Betsoft, Genesis Gaming License: Self Licensed (previously Kahnawake Gaming Commission)
Country Restrictions: This has changed over the years, but now (as of Aug 2020) all countries, bar the US are restricted. However, the states of Delaware, Nevada, New Jersey, and Maryland are also restricted, as they have strict gaming regulations there.
- They are no longer a licensed casino.
- They do not provide auditable data on RNG or RTP activity.
- No industry badges for licensing or governance activity (i.e eCOGRA)
- SSL is AES128 encryption.
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Withdrawal eWallets: Up to 72 hours
Withdrawal Card Payments: N/A
Withdrawal Bank Transfers: 1-10 days
Pending Time: Up to 48 hours.
Withdrawal Limit: $3000 per week
- Welcome bonus of $1000 – 25x.
- Bitcoin Welcome bonus – 25x.
- Bitcoin Reload bonus – 25x.
- Tell A Friend Referral bonus – 25x.
Ignition boasts an extensive suite of titles developed mostly by Realtime Gaming, Rival Gaming, Genesis Gaming and Betsoft. The games are displayed by separate category with filtering and sorting options. They mostly comprise of:
- table games
- video poker
- specialty games (scratch cards, bingo, keno and more)
All the pokies games have very extensive details about their usage and operation. Ignition Casino also has a corral of progressive pokies, with over 30 game offerings.
Welcome bonuses – you can claim a 100% deposit match up to the value of $1,000. This is a one-off, so get in quick as you can only claim it once. Note, It is subject to a 25x playthrough requirement.
Bitcoin welcome bonus – you can claim a 200% deposit match up to the value of $2,000.when depositing by Bitcoin. Use the code IGBITCOIN200. It’s another one time deal and is also subject to a 25x wagering/playthrough requirement.
Bitcoin Reload Bonuses – you can claim a 25% deposit match up to the value of $1,000. These bonuses can be claimed an unlimited number of times. It too is subject to a 25x wagering/playthrough requirement.
Weekly Casino Reload Bonus – if you want to stick to plain ol’ cash, you can claim weekly reload bonuses of 100% up to $100. Each weekly reload will have its own bonus code and wagering requirement. These change each week.
Tell A Friend Referral Bonus – Ignition Casino will give you up to $100 if you manage to get friends to sign up. You’ll have your own referral link, and once your friend signs up and makes a deposit, you’ll get a 200% bonus up to the value of $100. The same wagering/playthrough requirement of 25x is in place.
- Click on this page to join up. Or click on the orange coloured button ‘Join’ From the main page.
- Fill out the registration form details (all standard stuff), then click the orange button ‘Register’ at the bottom of the form.
- Welcome bonus up to $2,000, one for newbies, the second for Poker players.
- 200% bonus for Bitcoin users.
- The wagering playthrough requirement of 25x is very reasonable, one of the best seen so far.
- Customer Support is three-tiered (email, chat, phone).
- Not accepted in Australia, despite many review sites saying it is. Checking with many VPN servers in different countries; the only ones which worked were the U.S ones.
- Most review sites for this Casino are horribly out of date.
- Was previously with Kahnawake Gaming Commission, but like all its sister sites through Lynton (Bovada, Bodog, Cafe Casino, lv Slots), they are now all self-licensed.
- Limited to just U.S customers only. Everything else appears to be geo-blocked.
- Very few withdrawal options.
- Low weekly withdrawal amount.
- The E-Wallet withdrawal time of 72 hours is absurd. Many other Casinos do it in less than 24 hours.
Live Chat: refer website (recommended). Click on the option Sitemap, then Customer Service. This is only available to users that have created an account at the site. Phone: International toll free. 1-855-370-0600 Website: Website Link (Australian customers should use a VPN to access the website. Refer our VPN page for more)
If I close my eyes and pretend to ignore all the business aspects of this casino, then I might be inclined to give a rave gushing review for Ignition Casino. Unfortunately, I can’t. There are still far too many gaps in their business to label them as trustworthy.
It doesn’t help when many Casino Review sites still have old and misleading content on this casino online (along with many other casinos), probably first publishing it back in 2016 and duly forgetting to update it.