Fair Go Casino Review & Promo Code
Fair Go Casino Review
Last updated: 28 July, 2020
Fair Go Casino is yet another Australian themed website that should appeal to pokie mad Aussies. It is what is called an RTG site, meaning that all the games are sourced from gaming developer Real Time Gaming.
Only a recent addition to the online casino world (2017), they seem to be spruiked up by Australian based review sites, yet a global leader on casino reviews such as Askgamblers.com makes no mention of them, though the parent company (Deckmedia) has many of its other casino brands listed. An oversight possibly.
Like all of the other Deckmedia casino brands, Fair Go is licensed by the Curaçao Gaming Authority and as such all of the Deckmedia casinos are based out of the Dutch Antilles.
DetailsOperator: Deckmedia Casino EST: 2017 Software: Real Time Gaming (RTG) Licence: Curacao Gaming Commission
FinancialsDeposit Methods: Flexepin, POLi, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Bitcoin, Neosurf and Bank Transfer. Min deposit is $20 for all options, except for Bitcoin which is $10. Note: Skrill, PaySafeCard and Neteller are not available for depositing in Australia. Withdrawal Methods: Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer ($50 fee applies). Pending Time: The internal processing period for each withdrawal request is 48 hours. Withdrawal Limit: A payout cannot be less than $100 per transaction on some currencies. AU$7500 per week. Rollover Requirement: 30x, bonus plus deposit. (30x $100 +$100) =$6000.
GamesAs mentioned the site operates all RTG games but in saying that they cover the bases quite nicely for all the traditional forms of casino gambling. In the pokies/slots section, there are 3-reel slots including Magic Mushroom and 5-reel slots such as Football Frenzy and the movie-themed Eagle Shadow Fist. There even a 6-reel slot called The Big Bopper, not forgetting progressive slots like Megasaur. Progressive jackpot card games include Caribbean Stud Poker and Let’Em Ride, playable from the table games section. Pontoon, Pai Gow Poker, and Vegas Three Card Rummy are other popular games. Fair Go include over 50 video poker games like Loose Deuces and Sevens Wild. American and European Roulette can be found in the specialty games section. This is also where you can play craps and baccarat.
- Parent company has been in business since the early 2000’s.
- Pretty decent deposit bonuses (up to first 5 deposits).
- Other bonuses are also quite generous, though do read their (and our) fine print.
- Site seems to be well themed for Australians, even if by strict definition it’s not a legal Australian site.
- Financial transactions and personal data are processed using 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Not a great number of games on their portfolio, that’s because they are a mostly RTG shop. At last count, a touch over 200.
- Conflicting views on website layout.
- Withdrawal options are limited, which leads me to believe that the hardest withdrawal options (or less commonly used) are the ones they promote! I wonder why that is?
- Bank Transfer fee of $50 is expensive, but admittedly this is not the casino’s doing.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Email turnaround response: 2-3 days, which is far too long).
- Live Chat – refer website (recommended).
- Phone – International toll free.