Casino Review – Chanz Casino
Last updated: 12 April 2021
Breaking out of the former Soviet enclave which is now Estonia, comes Chanz Casino.
If you wanted to do some investigative research on this operation then you won’t get any clues from the Chanz landing page. There’s very little to the Chanz back story, instead you’ll need to refer to other review sites who all appear to be reading off the same page as each other.
For something unique, Chanz put some focus on the ability to use social media platforms to embellish game play by way of user interaction and posting interaction. Obviously this is designed to try and capture new sign-ups for which you get credited much like a commission. Good idea, it’s a wonder that other casinos haven’t cottoned on to it themselves.
At first glance, the landing page appears useful enough, but it is seriously missing some advocacy-related information such as direct links to responsible gambling, an FAQ section, About Us, licensing detail, and geo-restrictions.
We mention the following in detail further down the page but the casino is lacking in multiple game providers and hence games, generous bonus promotions and multiple withdrawal methods. Read on.
Please note: for our Australian readers, Chanz has a geo restriction on Australia and the Norfolk Islands, so you’ll be unable to sign up and verify your credentials for this casino.
Operator: Dreambox Games OÜ Casinos
Casino EST: 2015
License: Estonian Tax and Customs Board, Swedish Gambling Authority
Game Providers (alpha order)
Microgaming, NetEnt, Thunderkick, AllWilds, Pragmatic Play, Magnet Gaming, Red Tiger, Yggdrasil Gaming.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Asia, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen.
- Has a Play Responsibly page.
- Contact Us link is shown towards the bottom of the main page. It is a contact form/email link only.
- No About Us page.
- No FAQ section.
- Undergoes regular ECOGRA auditing, though exact details are not known.
- RTP stats not known.
- RNG stats not known.
- 128 bit encryption via https certificate. Click on the key icon in the URL string of your Web browser.
CAD, EUR, NOK, SEK.
Visa, iDEAL, Euteller, Trustly, BankLink, Skrill.
- Withdrawal eWallets: 0-24 hours
- Withdrawal Card Payments: 3-5 days
- Withdrawal Bank Transfers: 24 hours
- Pending Time: 1-2 hours
- Withdrawal Limit: No limit.
- Rollover Requirement: 35x on bonuses and free spins.
With a focus on slots, it’s disappointing to see this casino so underrepresented in its overall game selections. With so few game providers on board, that should hardly be a surprise. Regardless, here’s a selection:
Slots: Well of Wonders, Aladdin and the Sorcerer, Book of Atem, Boom Pirates, Tiki Mania, Full Moon Romance.
Video Poker: All Aces Poker, Bonus Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better Poker.
Table Games: Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker.
Jackpot Games: Mega Moolah, Jackpot Raiders, Major Millions, Imperial Riches, Divine Fortune, Temple of Wealth.
Live Casino: Variations of Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, plus Mega Wheel.
Test/Demo Mode/Try Now
Yes, games can be played in demo mode, and as a guest. You can select games from the main landing page.
Chanz Casino offers four bonuses as part of their Welcome Package which are applied to several slot games.
- First Bonus: a 100% match bonus, up to €100, + 50 free spins on Aloha.
- Second Bonus: 50 free spins on Esqueleto Explosivo.
- Third Bonus: 50 free spins on The Rift.
- Fourth Bonus: 150 free spins on Starburst.
Wagering requirement is 35x.
One of the simplest sign up procedures ever encountered.
That’s it. Verification comes when you want to withdraw money. You’ll be prompted when it gets to this stage.
- European (particularly Scandinavian) centric site.
- Straight forward sign up process.
- Focus on social media connectivity, and connecting to fellow casino users when online.
- Ecogra auditing.
- Very limited selection of game provider offerings.
- Only two contact methods are available (email and live chat). No phone support.
- Just the one withdrawal method, bank transfer. What the..?
- RTP stats not known.
- RNG stats not known.
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Live chat available 24/7 to signed on members.
- Phone: No phone support.
- Website: Website Link
Remember, Australian users are blocked from this casino.
Chanz has an interesting take on how an online casino should operate. The whole social media integration thing definitely has legs, but is less useful to those who don’t buy into the walled garden eco-system of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For me personally, it has limited to no appeal for that reason.
Before I think about investing time and money into a casino, the ability to undertake due diligence is important to me. The adage being is that you don’t throw away your money for nothing. Chanz unfortunately provides very little in the way of upfront and useful information to aid you in your research. Whether this is on purpose or oversight is something only they can answer.
Assessing Chanz leads back to one single word: “limitations”.
- Only one withdrawal method.
- Only a handful of game providers.
- As a result, not many games on offer compared to other casinos.
- Limited appeal to a global audience.
- Frugal bonuses.
- No real useful background information on their Casino operation.
For those of you willing to take a punt on this casino, rest assured that it appears to be a legitimate operation, it’s just lacking for many things to make it worthy of return visits.