|Accepts Players From||
Bovada Review & Promo Code
Bovada Casino Review
Last updated July 30th, 2020
These guys have been around for awhile, and depending who you talk to, it’s a case of Mr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Their brand visibility, particularly in the USA is very strong, and that’s built on an established presence in the online industry going back to 2011.
Looking at Bovada Casino’s main page, there it says it supports sports betting, cryptocurrency deposits, a live casino (Live dealers) and various games which you would expect such as slots and blackjack. That’s all very good and welcoming.
Operator: Morris Mohawk Gaming Group Casinos Based: Costa Rica Casino EST: 2011 Software: RTG, Betsoft, Rival Licence: Operates without a license (was previously licensed by Kahnawake Gaming Authority, but terminated in 2016).
Bovada Casino doesn’t include the U.S as a restricted country, though reading elsewhere on the Net, some claim that it is restricted. Various other countries are also restricted, including Australia. So you’ll need a VPN. As I found out, Bovada threw up a block page once it identified my IP address was an Australian one, but no worries, a VPN can fix that.
To put it bluntly, if an online casino site operates without a license then advocacy and fair play go out the window. Need we say anything more? Things like SSL encryption and publicly auditable RTP are pointless. What is the purpose of an auditable RTP percentage if you are an unlicensed operator? They could just make up the numbers, and everyone would be none the wiser. Super red flag.
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, American Express, Bitcoin Cash, Mastercard, Visa, and Check via courier
Withdrawal Methods: Cheque, Bank Transfer (fee applies).
Withdrawal Bank Transfers: 5-10 days
Withdrawal Cheques: 7-28 days
Pending Time: 48-72 hours.
Withdrawal Limit: A payout cannot be less than $100 per transaction on some currencies. AU$7500 per week.
Rollover Requirement: 30x, bonus plus deposit. (30x $100 +$100) =$6000.
- There is a welcome bonus of up to $3000 for casino games and $500 for sports.
- People who deposit by Bitcoin can receive a 150% match of their initial deposit but it is capped at $1,500 (redeemable 3 times).
- Supports Bitcoin.
- Supports sports betting, though only for U.S customers.
- Generous welcome bonuses for both cash and cryptocurrency deposits
- Has huge web traffic data, over 3.5 million visits a month.
- Prospective customers take a huge risk signing up to an unlicensed casino, as with Bovada.
- No live chat.
- Staggering poor withdrawal options and withdrawal times.
- Reputable advocacy groups have advised a ban on Bovada, alleging that it is dangerous to put trust into a Casino that operates without a valid license.
- The casino’s license was terminated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (Quebec, Canada) back in 2016.
- Unsure whether the U.S is a restricted country. Does it matter with VPN’s so prevalent now?
- Reports and other online reviews suggest that Bovada does not run a provably fair operation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: No live chat available.
- Phone: U.S toll free 1-888-263-000
- Website: https://www.bovada.lv/casino (Australian customers should use a VPN to access the website. Refer our VPN page for more)
From reports elsewhere, the casino has a reputation as not being provably fair. Some online casinos go out of their way to provide evidence of their house edge policy, so that customers know what they are up against. The lower the house edge, the better it is for business from the customer’s viewpoint.
Be Aware: Bovada Casino’s license was terminated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (Quebec, Canada) back in 2016. This has been advised by Askgamblers.com, and it appears Bovada are still operating without a valid license, years after the deregistration. If customers have any issues, then generally there is no comeback. You would be wise to give this lot a wide berth if keeping your money safe is of prime importance.